$350 plus applicable taxes
- The building or Commercial Interior must be a LEED Gold or Platinum certified by the Canada Green Building Council.
- Only members of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) or the Canada Green Building Council (CAGBC) are eligible for this award.
- View the RAIC membership forms
- View the CAGBC membership web page
(A separate submission form and payment must be made for each entry.)
Please note that binders, including hardcopies of project images, are no longer accepted. For each entry, a printed copy of the submission form must be included in the submission package, along with a cheque and two duplicate CD-ROMs. The proponents shall include any information necessary to fully describe the solutions related to the sustainability of their project.
LEED Gold or Platinum Certification distinguishes building projects that have demonstrated a commitment to sustainability by meeting the highest performance standards in environmental responsibility and energy efficiency.
In the case of collaborations, the submission must include a clear description of the role of each individual. Each submission should include the following material:
- Completed submission form with payment;
- A project credit sheet;
- Confirmation of LEED certification by the Canada Green Building Council is required.
- A 100-word media statement crafted for website postings and media campaign requirements. This statement must be saved in PDF or MS Word format on the CD-ROMs.
- A 500-word project description outlining the objectives and significance of the project. This text should be accessible to the general public.
- All graphic Images necessary to describe the environmental attributes of the project must be provided on CD;
- A numerical index listing all photos and providing full credit information, including photographer/agency name;
- In the case of collaborations, the submission must include a clear description of the role of each individual;
- A signed declaration by the RAIC or CAGBC member.
All submission materials must be included electronically in PDF format or MS Word on two CD-ROMs (view the technical guidelines for submitting electronic material).
All winning entries will be kept by the RAIC for publication, exhibition and archival purposes. Unsuccessful entries will not be returned.
All submissions must be received by the RAIC office before 4:00 p.m. ET, January 24, 2019. Entrants are solely responsible for timely submissions. This date is firm without exception.
Submissions must be sent to:
Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
330 - 55 Murray St.
For more information:
Tel.: 613-241-3600, ext. 214
The following forms are in PDF format and can be filled out electronically.