Marketing and Administrative Assistant Job Posting.
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada is the leading voice for excellence in the built environment in Canada, demonstrating how design enhances the quality of life, while addressing important issues of society through responsible architecture. RAIC is a national non-profit association that represents approximately 5,000 architectural professionals.
RAIC is seeking a bilingual, energetic, hyper-organized Marketing & Administrative Assistantwho will work confidently under the supervision of the Director of Marketing to provide administrative, marketing and service support for the association and the members we serve.
- Work closely with a team of Marketing, Communications and Program professionals to ensure that marketing and administrative needs are met;
- Answer telephone and email general inquiries and escalate complex queries to the appropriate parties;
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer merchandise and service orders receivedthrough the RAIC e-store;
- Provide ongoing membership administrative support (i.e. processing membership renewals, new applications, event registration and member support);
- Data entry for accounts receivables and payables;
- Organize, update, and manage expense forms as required;
- Coordinate and organize meetings and required materials for conference calls and video conferences;
- Coordinate individual and/or team travel as required.
- Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours if necessary as a dedicated member of the team
- Assist with the implementation of the Marketing and Communication plans including campaigns, digital marketing, recruitment marketing, program and event promotion;
- Assist with the creative development of images and infographics for direct marketing, web, social media or other advertising, such as print and online;
- Assist in maintaining up to date and accurate information on RAIC website and other microsites;
- Organize information and generate marketing and membership reports using our national Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software;
- Organize and update entries in the Marketing and Communications content calendar;
- Engage with marketing vendors as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in a field that relates to marketing and/or graphic design;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Customer facing / administrative experience required;
- Basic graphic design, web and social media experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Energetic, positive and professional demeanor;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Able to adapt and prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Effective at working independently as well as collaboratively with others;
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook);
- Proficiency with applicable software packages including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suites (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator);
- Practical marketing savvy in social media and digital platforms;
- Web analytics experience including Google Analytics considered an asset;
- Experience with QuickBooks or Simply Accounting considered an asset;
- Bilingual skills (French/English) required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to our recruitment partners at: firstname.lastname@example.org.