NEW TOWN ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING INC.is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm located in Kelowna, BC. We provide professional expertise in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, master planning and urban design and we pride ourselves on outstanding client service and creative, market-sensitive design solutions.
Our office is presently fourteen strong and we are looking for another 1-2 talented Architectural Technologists to join our team. We foster an open working environment with a focus on team-building and collaboration. We offer an attractive compensation package and opportunities for advancement in a contemporary studio office located in downtown Kelowna within walking distance of the lake.
We have an immediate opening for 1-2 Intermediate and/or Senior Architectural Technologists responsible for the production of construction documents and assistance with construction administration with the following required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ relevant experience with an Architectural firm;
- Completion of a Building Technology program in a professionally recognized institution;
- Experience with all phases of architectural services including Construction Administration;
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology including wood frame, steel and concrete construction;
- Extensive knowledge of the BC Building Code;
- Project Management and/or Design experience a definite asset;
- Proficient in both Revit and AutoCAD;
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Word, MS Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English.
If you are looking to be part of a design team in an exciting and diverse work environment with ample opportunity for personal and professional growth, we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume, including samples of your work in PDF format, to our Business Manager, Lisa Fraser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.