Strasman Architects Inc. (SAI) is a busy, design oriented, award winning 30 person Architectural Practice located in Toronto, celebrating 40 years of Design Excellence with a diverse Portfolio of project types. Currently we are involved in a number of large and exciting transit projects in various stages of development from conceptual design, design development and contract documents to construction administration.
SAI is looking for a professional, creative, energetic, talented and enthusiastic team player seeking a rewardingandfulfillingcareerinamulti-talentedandmulti-nationalstudioenvironment.
· Minimum 10 years relevant experience
· Licenced (or eligible for licensing) OAA Architect or OAA Technologist,
· Exceptional technical skill
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Highly organized
· Superior AutoCAD skills
· Proficient in Revit
· BIM project delivery experience
· BIM management an asset
· Familiarity with Micro Station and/or TTC experience would be considered assets but not essential
· Sound knowledgeof Ontario Building Code
· Act as project lead, coordinating other disciplines, including architects, engineers, and other consultants
· Working drawing development for construction
· Contract administration including field review, shop drawing review, changes, payment certificates
· Projects may include sites throughout southern Ontario requiring use of a car
Start Date: asap
Please visit http://strasmanarch.com/ to learn more.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.