NEW TOWN ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING INC.is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm located in Kelowna, BC. We provide professional expertise in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, master planning and urban design and we pride ourselves on outstanding client service and creative, market-sensitive design solutions.
Our office is presently fourteen strong and we are looking to add a second Architect, at either an Intermediate or Senior level, to complement our current design team. We foster an open working environment with a focus on team-building and collaboration and offer an attractive compensation package, with opportunities for advancement, in a contemporary studio office located in downtown Kelowna within walking distance of the lake.
We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate/Senior Architect to play a key role in the delivery of project design, design and construction documents, and construction administration. Minimum skills should include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with an Architectural firm;
- Architect must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia;
- Proficient in both Revit and AutoCAD;
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Word, MS Excel;
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology including wood frame, steel and concrete construction;
- Extensive knowledge of the BC Building Code;
- Familiarity with local bylaws and development processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English.
Opportunities to be involved in team coordination, project and practice management, and business development also exist for the right candidate and could lead to a possible partnership track. If you are looking to be part of a collaborative team in an exciting and diverse work environment with ample opportunity for personal and professional growth, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume with a brief introductory letter, and include samples of your work in PDF format, to the attention of our Chief Operating Officer, Lisa Fraser, at email@example.com.