Are you looking to become a member of a dynamic design team and advance your career? VDA Architecture Limited has been practicing in Victoria for more than 30 years and has worked with more than 140 communities across Canada. Working for VDA you will be involved with a wide range of projects including multi-family, commercial, industrial, recreation, and studies.
Our office are centrally located in Victoria, just outside the downtown core, making for an easy commute from anywhere in the CRD
We are looking for a creative individual who can focus not just on great design, but can see the big picture of meeting the clients’ needs while working within the project budget and schedule and within a team environment.
- You will liaise with clients and municipal authorities in developing architectural design drawings, presentation drawings, and renderings.
- Use your excellent communication skills to make presentations to clients, Councils, and community groups.
- Apply your project management skills in overseeing team members in the production of construction and tender documentation.
- Your strong analytical and problem solving skills will be put to use working with and coordinating the project, sub consultants, and client team members.
- An important part of your job will be to provide construction and site administration services to see projects through to completion.
- BC Registered Architect
- 5 years BC experience
- Working knowledge of BC Building Code
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Revit experience not essential, but will be considered an asset.
- LEED certification an asset
Send cover letter and resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in working with VDA, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Incentives and Compensation:
Competitive base compensation based on experience and qualifications
Family friendly hours 8-4
Benefits including dental, extended health, disability, and life
Continuing education support