Nine Yards Studio is an architecture and design collective that engages various individuals with an undying love for design – from architects to graphic designers, craftsmen and photographers. We approach each project with unconditional curiosity, a passion for experimentation and discovery, and a dedication to finding an original and forward-thinking solution. We are seeking a designer to join our team be involved in all aspects of the practice of architecture.
This is a full time position starting as soon as possible. The candidate will specialize in graphic presentation, graphic representation duties including but not limited to; putting together presentations, proposals, architectural drawings and renderings, graphic layouts, website updates, assistance with interior design palettes, graphic design etc.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Interest in contemporary design and high quality production
- Strong design and graphic communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, hard-working and efficient
- The willingness to continuously learn and always be striving for forward-thinking and original solutions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-design, Sketch-up and Autocad
- Design or architect education background. Practicing Architect would be ideal but is not required
- Working knowledge of Revit, Rhino, or additional rendering software would be ideal but not required
Commensurate with level of experience
Deadline for Application:
January 12th, 2017
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio with references to:
Nine Yards Studio
63 Fitzroy Street, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 1R4