Strasman Architects Inc. is an award winning design studio celebrating 40 years of design excellence involved in a wide variety of projects: transportation, health care, recreational, industrial, commercial, institutional, multi unit residential, single family residential and interiors. Currently we are involved in a number of large and exciting transit projects in various stages of development from conceptual design, design development and contract documents to construction administration.
We are looking for professional, creative, energetic, talented and enthusiastic team players seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career in a multi talented and multi national studio environment.
· minimum 5-10 years Canadian experience
· licenced OAA Architectural Technologist, or eligible for licensing
· excellent written and verbal skills in English
· organizational skills
· exceptional technical skill
· superior Auto Cad Skills
· exposure to Revit and BIM
· familiarity with Micro Station would be considered an asset but not essential
· sound knowledge of Ontario Building Code
· would be a member of at team that coordinates other disciplines, including architects, engineers, and other consultants
· working drawing development for construction
· contract administration including field review, shop drawing review, changes, payment certificates
· projects may include sites throughout southern Ontario requiring use of a car
Please reply to: email@example.com