CHP Architects is a young & growing architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice located in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Architects are invited to apply to join our team to work on a range of education, multifamily, health care and institutional projects throughout the lower mainland and beyond. See our website at www.chparchitects.com for more information.
Surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing, yet within an hour’s drive of the ocean, Vancouver and USA borders, the rapidly growing city of Chilliwack has become an optimal choice. Professionals and their families are drawn to the balance of urban lifestyle surrounded by an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, leaving commuter stress behind. With a uniquely mild winter climate, Chilliwack’s recreational hinterland is ideally poised to provide year-round lifestyle choices that are affordable and rewarding.
Dynamic medium and large scale architectural projects throughout BC innovative design and provide opportunity for CHP’s practitioners to be challenged in exciting and fast-paced urban developments. We believe the development of each team member is key, with opportunities for growth encouraged and advancement opportunities within the firm. The work environment is open and participatory and competitive salary and flexible benefits package are offered.
Seeking a creative, innovative, proactive architect with strong design abilities and visual communication skills to assist the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects across the province. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to become involved in this growing, successful practice in the Fraser Valley.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited minimum 6 year university program with preferred minimum 6 years’ experience in an architecture practice. Registration with AIBC to practice in BC, ability to transfer current province’s registration, or currently working through registration process.
• Strong English written, verbal and visual communication skills required.
• Experience in educational facility design and document preparation is beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and direct medium to large scale institutional and multi-family projects, including management of team members, consultants and client liaison. Experienced in preparing and assembling complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
• Proficiency in REVIT and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs an asset.
Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and a maximum of 10 page PDF format portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.