RAIC 2018 Festival Saint John – Save the date! May 30 – June 2
- Festival 2018 is back on the East Coast! This year, the RAIC and AANB are presenting the Tradeshow and Lunch.
- The tradeshow will bring together exhibitors and design professionals from across Canada to meet, discover new products and innovations, and discuss potential business opportunities.
- A series of 20-minute “Emerging Trend” sessions will profile new trends, techniques or products to ensure delegates are on the leading edge.
- With its charming, historic streets, dozens of restaurants, bars and galleries in its uptown and the beautiful Bay of Fundy on its doorstep, Saint John, New Brunswick is a vibrant city full of urban adventure on the edge of nature.
- The Bay of Fundy, home to the world’s highest tides, offers excitement and thrills in the heart of the city with the Reversing Rapids. And as Canada’s first incorporated city (inc. 1785), Saint John boasts unspoiled historical treasures, like the City Market and the Imperial Theatre, on almost every corner.
- Population and climate: Approximately 120,000 people live in Greater Saint John, and 750,000 in New Brunswick, Canada’s only officially bilingual province. Saint John has a temperate climate of approximately 22°C or 72°F in summer and 3.9°C or 25°F in winter.