Wood Week BC
Vancouver, B.C. will be host to Wood Week BC 2017, where professionals from across the construction, design, building and manufacturing sectors will gather to learn, innovate and discuss best practices in wood design & building.
Taking place from February 23 to March 6, 2017, Wood Week BC is a multi-day program focusing on the latest trends and topics in wood building and design, wood research, innovation and environmental performance with a range of educational, touring and networking opportunities. The program for Wood Week BC will be comprised of four dynamic events over ten days where attendees can:
- Learn about mass timber products and building systems along with new wood technologies, innovations and solutions.
- Be inspired by unique and cutting edge wood designs by local artists.
- Earn educational credits.
- Gather information and inspiration from leading experts from Canada and around the globe about the latest in wood design and construction innovations and practices.
- Connect with potential suppliers, customers, and service providers.
- Network with architects, engineers, designers, technologists, building officials, manufacturers, research professionals, builders and developers.
Wood Week BC Events:
- Holzbau Pacific Northwest (February 23-24, 2017)
- Living With Wood Design Forum (February 24, 2017)
- Wood Design and Construction Solutions Conference (February 28 – March 1, 2017)
- Wood Design Awards in BC (March 6, 2017)
Register now at www.woodweekbc.com.